- LEAVE THE LIGHT ON
- PRINTS ON BALTIC BIRCH
- #541 EUCALYPTUS2 3.5" x 18" x. 75"
#541 EUCALYPTUS2 3.5" x 18" x. 75"
This painting was inspired while riding horse through a Eucalyptus forest in Hawaii. It was an adventure that will never be forgotten! For me, it represents healing and falling in love.
This is one of three that fit together. If you would like to buy all three find #543 EUCALYPTUS TRIPTYCH. The price is reduced to $99 for all three.
- This is a vibrant digital print of an original acrylic painting by Carla Brown.
- It is carefully mounted on a baltic birch plywood block that is 3/4" thick.
- The birch is collected, cut, sanded and prepared in Carla's woodshop.
- It is ready to hang, no framing necessary.
- The back has a contoured keyhole opening so your print will hang nice and close to the wall without slipping off the nail. (hanging hardware included with purchase)
- The edges of the print are lightly hand sanded for a finished look.
- Slight color variations may occur due to computer screen differences.
- Extreme heat and water will damage the print.
- Over time, direct unfiltered sunlight will slightly darken the wood.
- The print is wonderful on its own or in a group.
- Create your own unique combination of images and sizes. It's fun!