- LEAVE THE LIGHT ON
- PRINTS ON BALTIC BIRCH
- #543 EAUCALYPTUS TRYPTICH email@example.com" x 18" x. 75"
#543 EAUCALYPTUS TRYPTICH firstname.lastname@example.org" x 18" x. 75"
This painting was inspired while riding horse through a Eucalyptus forest in Hawaii. It was an adventure that will never be forgotten! For me, it represents healing and falling in love.
When you purchase Eucalyptus Triptych you will receive three 3.5 x 18 prints on birch of the original painting titled "Eucalyptus". Each panel is 1 of 3 images that make up a whole. If you prefer to buy a single print, not as a triptych (group of 3) you can find each individual print in the TALLS 3.5x18 prints on baltic birch category of this website. When you buy them individually they are $39 each.
If you hang this triptych with a 2 inch space between them, the overall width will be 14.5 and the height will be 18". The distance between prints can be any distance you prefer.
- This is a vibrant digital print of an original acrylic painting by Carla Brown.
- It is carefully mounted on a baltic birch plywood block that is 3/4" thick.
- The birch is collected, cut, sanded and prepared in Carla's woodshop.
- It is ready to hang, no framing necessary.
- The back has a contoured keyhole opening so your print will hang nice and close to the wall without slipping off the nail. (hanging hardware included with purchase)
- The edges of the print are lightly hand sanded for a finished look.
- Slight color variations may occur due to computer screen differences.
- Extreme heat and water will damage the print.
- Over time, direct unfiltered sunlight will slightly darken the wood.
- The print is wonderful on its own or in a group.
- Create your own unique combination of images and sizes. It's fun!