#211 RAISING CHILDREN 5"x5"x.75" WHOLESALE PRICE
SUGGESTED REATIL PRICE $28 (updated 1/18/21)
Raising children is like slowly being pecked to death by a chicken. My daughters agree. I enjoy the contrast of a lovely image with a quote that doesn't really fit. It just makes me smile!
- This is a vibrant digital print of an original acrylic painting by Carla Brown.
- It is carefully mounted on a baltic birch plywood block that is 3/4" thick.
- The birch is collected, cut, sanded and prepared in Carla's woodshop.
- It is ready to hang, no framing necessary.
- The back has a contoured keyhole opening so your print will hang nice and close to the wall without slipping off the nail. (hanging hardware included with purchase)
- The edges of the print are lightly hand sanded for a finished look.
- Slight color variations may occur due to computer screen differences.
- Extreme heat and water will damage the print.
- Over time, direct unfiltered sunlight will slightly darken the wood.
- The print is wonderful on its own or in a group.
- Create your own unique combination of images and sizes. It's fun!